You've invested in one of the best shavers on the market, make the most of its ability and ensure your Braun Series 9 shaver maintains 100% of its shaving performance and comfort by replacing the 90S foil and cutter cassette every 12-18 months. Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs - equivalent to shaving an entire soccer field. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable. Therefore Braun recommends changing your Series 9 shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For a apt shave each day.
- Direct & cut trimmer straightens the hair with different direction of growth
- Hyper Lift & cut trimmer lifts and cuts flat-lying hairs in the Chin and neck area
- Replacing your blade gives a 60% better shave. For optimum performance; clean regularly.
- A foil and cutter gives you back the shaving performance from day 1
- Your Braun shaver cuts within 18 months on average 6,000,000 hair - this is so, as you would shave a football field.
- 1 x Braun 90S Foil Cartridge Cassette
100% Genuine Braun product or get your money back!
If you are not sure please contact us and let us know which model razor you have and we will confirm if cleaning refills will suit.
Where can I find the type/model number?
For the majority of the products the model name or number is placed well visible on the housing. For some of them the model name/number will only be present on the packaging and instruction manual and not on the product itself. Should this information ever get misplaced, a four digit type number, which is imprinted on all products, can be used to determine the appropriate part(s) for your product.